Tomtt wrote this in 2007, and i'm having a problem in wicth the sollution should be this. Now, the new problem is that i'm in a mac, with the most recent version of office and i can't do what he says.
"Solved: This is how, incase anyone else has the same problem>>>
1. On the Tools menu, choose Customize
2. Click the Commands tab at the top of the dialog box
3. Pull down the Save In list and select normal.dot if not already selected..
4. In the Categories list, choose All
5. In the Commands list, scroll down to the missing command and drag it with the mouse out of the list and up to the desired menu, pausing when you get there to let the menu drop down, then release the command at the position where you want it to appear on the menu
5. Click the Close button, hold the Shift key down and select File + Save All.