|One of the methods for restoring corrupt word docs is a guide below, other way is to learn useful resources are contained various tips|
https://onlinefilerepair.com/en/rtf... Word repair service
Recover *.ASD AutoRecover files manually
AutoRecover failed? Open and Repair failed? The AutoRecover file might be saved elsewhere. Look for the AutoRecover file manually.
• Click Start | Search | All Files and Folders
• In the top box headed All or part of the file name, type *.asd
For any results that come up, eg DocumentName.asd, you should be able to ...
• Right-click on the files | Open with | Word or drag them to an open instance of Word
• Restart the computer
• Open Word
• In Word 2007: Click the Microsoft Office Button | Open | select the Word document |
• in the lower-right corner of the Open pane, click Open and Repair
If Word finds the AutoRecover file, the Document Recovery task pane opens on the left, with the lost document is listed as DocumentName [Original] or asDocumentName [Recovered]. Next, do either of ...
• In Word 2007: double-click the file in the Document Recovery task pane
• click the Microsoft Office Button
• save the document as a .docx file
• In Word 2003: double-click the file in the Document Recovery task pane
• pull down File menu | Save As | save the document as a .doc file