|I'm not completely clear on what your trying to do, but try this:|
Conditional Formatting 2007
1) Select your cell or range of cells, as an example cell A1
2) On the ribbon click Conditional Formatting
3) Click on New Rules, it’s near the bottom of the dialog box.
4) Click Use Formula to determine which cells to format.
5) Enter the formula:
6) Click on the Format button
7) Select the Fill Tab
8) Select a Yellow color
9) Click OK
10) Click OK
Now when you enter the text string "Monthly" in cell B2
and when cell B4 has a value greater than 0 cell A1 should turn Yellow.