|What your looking for is Conditional Formatting.|
Without knowing how your sheet is arraigned.
If column A determines if they are Full or Part Time
If column B is their Total hours worked, like:
1) Full 40
2) Full 35
3) Part 30
4) Part 35
5) Full 45
6) Full 35
7) Part 20
Then something like:
Conditional Formatting 2007
1) Select your cell or range of cells: A1:B7
2) On the ribbon click Conditional Formatting
3) Click on New Rules, it’s near the bottom of the dialog box.
4) Click Use Formula to determine which cells to format.
5) Enter the formula:
6) Click on the Format button
7) Select the Fill Tab
8) Select a pretty color
9) Click OK
10) Click OK
The dollar sign symbols are necessary if you want the
row to highlight.
See how that works for you.
message edited by mmcconaghy