can a IT department pull a email from outlook

September 8, 2010 at 15:02:31
Specs: Windows Vista
hi guys really need some help here my job almost depend's on it, basically a email was sent to me on the 9th august wih a forward(which i requested) of a email apprently sent on the 5th august, i am sure this was not recived on the 5th, i was then suspened so have no access to my email, however i was invoved in a meeting today where i was informed it was looked into by IT and the email was sent(i would like to see evendince of this), however i am not sure wither to chase this further bascially my question is why would the date and time on the forwared email be in blue whiich was the users txt colour, my undertsanding is there is no way to do this other that editing it.,i am unsure if IT checked exaclty if it was sent to me or on what date.

From: email address deleted by mod
Sent: 08 September 2010 00:43
To: email address deleted by mod
Subject: Fwd: (no subject)

From: email address deleted by mod
To: email address deleted by mod
Sent: (this bit was in blue)Tue, 7 Sep 2010 (i think the time was in blue aswell)19:08
Subject: Re: (no subject)

all text was in blue.

edited by moderator: Email Addresses Removed

See More: can a IT department pull a email from outlook

Report •

September 8, 2010 at 15:45:45
For security reasons, please do not put email addresses in your posts.

Even if you made them up, you do not know if they are valid addresses.

We do not want this forum to be known as a place where spammers can gather email addresses.

I have deleted the email addresses from your post.

Office Forum Moderator

Report •

September 9, 2010 at 13:45:03
yes, I.T. can look up that info. It is not that difficult. Everything you do on your exchange account can be looked at by the administrators.

Report •

Related Solutions

Ask Question