|Your ISP (Internet Service Provider) might not have updated their DNS list. To test, try changing your DNS to Open DNS instead of your current ISP:|
For Windows XP
1. Select Control Panel from the Start menu.
2. Click Network Connections from the Control Panel choices.
3. Choose your connection from the Network Connections window.
If you have more than one, choose your default/current connection.
4. Click Properties button.
5. Select Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) and click Properties.
6. Click the radio button Use the following DNS server addresses and type 8. 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168 in the Preferred DNS server and Alternate DNS server fields.
7. Click OK
If this doesn't work, then it may be a virus issue. Let me know what happens. Thanks.
pc repair fort lauderdale