|This is what i got from the event log of the server computer. This event looks like it has to do with the problem. If someone can understand whats going on based on the log, let me know how i can fix this. THanks|
Heres the log
Event Type: Warning
Event Source: NETLOGON
Event Category: None
Event ID: 5781
Time: 7:14:56 AM
Dynamic registration or deletion of one or more DNS records associated with DNS domain 'DomainDnsZones.Quickbooks.' failed. These records are used by other computers to locate this server as a domain controller (if the specified domain is an Active Directory domain) or as an LDAP server (if the specified domain is an application partition).
Possible causes of failure include:
- TCP/IP properties of the network connections of this computer contain wrong IP address(es) of the preferred and alternate DNS servers
- Specified preferred and alternate DNS servers are not running
- DNS server(s) primary for the records to be registered is not running
- Preferred or alternate DNS servers are configured with wrong root hints
- Parent DNS zone contains incorrect delegation to the child zone authoritative for the DNS records that failed registration
Fix possible misconfiguration(s) specified above and initiate registration or deletion of the DNS records by running 'nltest.exe /dsregdns' from the command prompt or by restarting Net Logon service. Nltest.exe is available in the Microsoft Windows Server Resource Kit CD.
For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/even...