|So, the new Windows7 laptop has never been hooked up to your wireless connection? Well, sometimes it doesn't always work like magic...|
- New laptop, used laptop?
- Did you get an owners manual w/ it?
- Have you read the owners manual?
- Make & model no. of laptop?
- Laptop does have a wireless adapter in it?
- You have a wireless AP, Router or Gateway in your home?
- Is your wireless AP, Router or Gateway setup with wireless encryption codes, either WEP or WPA?
- You plugged in those encryption keys into the wireless laptop configuration, assuming of course it HAS wireless capability built in or added on to it, in order to get it to connect to your wireless setup?
- Is there a MAC filter that you are using on the AP, Router or Gateway?
Just another stupid saying...