|Hi bksharma, to setup your network you require|
1. wireless router quantity=4 (well it depends on where you are going to install and end to end hallway length but i believe on average if there are 10 rooms on each floor 1 router installed at middle of floor is enough)
2. Internet connection(if you want to provide internet facility)
one for each floor.
That's it if you do not want to user based setup.
But if you want user based setup you require
3. A PC running 24/7
4. Software to implement user based setup.
these are the requirement.
Procedure to implement the system:
1. Before installation You need to connect each router to computer using lan and configure it connect to each other to form a lan.
2. now install all the routers at each floor
3.Give internet connection line to one of the routers and your wireless network setup is complete
To provide user based setup
4. install a pc and connect it to wireless router using wireless adapter or through a Lan line
5. provide net facility to pc and not the router
6. install the software on pc
7. you are done with user based setup with internet connectivity.
edited by moderator: remove private information