Here is what I have done as of now.
1.) I transferred all 5 FSMO Roles back to the original domain controller.
2.) Turned DNS & DHCP back on the original domain controller.
3.) I did a fresh install on the new domain controller server.
4.) Ran dcpromo on the new domain controller.
5.) enabled Global Catalog on the new domain controller (reboot new domain).
6.) Looked at both Event Viewers on old and new domain.
7.) New domain was reporting issue getting SYSVOL due to NTFRS on the old domain.
8.) Had to repair NTFRS issue on old domain and now the NTFRS was successful in transferring SYSVOL data.
9.) Rebooted the new domain controller and event viewer is now good other then a warning about Disk Caching is enabled.
10.) Rebooted the old domain controller and event viewer has some new errors in the (SYSTEM) but I think they are a result of the reboot
1. Warning - Netlogon
2. Error - Print
3. Error - W32Time
4. Error - DHCPServer
5. Error - DHCPServer
I am going to clear the event viewer once more and go for lunch and if everything looks good when I get back I am going to continue to the next steps
1. Install DNS on the new server.
2. Set local IP of new domain controller as DNS Server
3. Move FSMO rules to the new Domain Controller.
4. Demote the original Domain Controller from using as "Global Catalog" and reboot the server.
5. Demote the original Domain Controller from using as "Domain Controller".
6. Migrate printer settings from the old server to the new one by using "Windows Print Migrator 3.1" tool.
7. Migrate File Server settings from the old server to the new one by using "Microsoft File Server Migration Toolkit".
8. Move DHCP server on the Domain Controller and migrate the DHCP settings from the old server.