|Try this- this was taken from Microsoft's Knowledge Base. It will redirect ALL your ports on your local machine. If this doesn't work, im clueless :-/.|
1. Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.
2. Locate and then click the following key in the registry:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Terminal Server Client\Default\AddIns\RDPDR
3. On the Edit menu, point to New, and then click DWORD Value.
4. Type FilterQueueType, and then press ENTER.
5. On the Edit menu, click Modify.
6. Type FFFFFFFF, and then click OK.
This enables all ports on the client to be redirected
Hope that helps!