|There's a fair amount of bells & whistles that need to be enabled in order for Windows computers to see each other on the same network. You have to have all the necessary F&P (File & Print) sharing components enabled, and: |
- Windows 2000 is no longer supported, and if you're using that on the Internet, you need to start with clean, healthy OSes (no spyware, viruses etc).
- All PCs should be in the same MS Workgroup
- Enable the Client for MS Networks (the networking client)
- Enable File & Printer sharing.
- NetBIOS should be turned on (by Default it is)
- Firewalls either turned off or set up to enable & pass through all of the MS Networking components.
MOOOOooove! OH and you're welcome!