Can I connect to my hubby's PC?

Nikki February 1, 2009 at 21:45:46
Specs: Windows Vista
Hi there, my hubby works out of town & we
chat every nite. I'm wondering if there is a
way to directly connect to his PC? do we
require a specific software program? Please
use lay-person terms! :0)
thank you!

See More: Can I connect to my hubbys PC?

Report •

February 1, 2009 at 22:36:27
Try maybe.

You make an account and logon. Then send a email or tell over phone or chat the address to the room.

Like most remote control's they can be slow.

"Best Practices", Event viewer, host file, perfmon, antivirus, anti-spyware, Live CD's, backups, are in my top 10

Report •

February 2, 2009 at 02:41:56
simple way u can down load team viwer setup and run its and choose 11nd option (run) than accept term and condition than appear team viwer window and genrate ip . than ask ur partener same process easily access each other computer. tell him ur id and password .

Report •

February 2, 2009 at 03:31:00
What are you trying to achieve? When you say you "chat" do you mean by telephone? Are you just looking for some kind of online chatting program? If both of you have internet access then there are a number of messaging services available. The most common are Windows Live Messenger & Skype. Each has capability of written messaging, as well as audio & video, if your PCs are equipped with microphone, webcam etc

Just be aware that these services do not provide a true direct connection between your computers but are simply hosted on public access servers. No guarantee of privacy on anything you transmit that way.

Goin' Fishin' (Some day)

Report •

Related Solutions

February 2, 2009 at 04:54:29
Does hubby really want you to connect to his PC?

Report •

Ask Question