Articles

Plug in handled load

August 27, 2010 at 03:01:09
Specs: N/A

When I try to watch a movie or video clip from nething other than YouTube it won't load up n the screen says error plug in handled load

See More: Plug in handled load

Report •


#1
August 27, 2010 at 07:03:39

Remember, on Apple devices you cannot play videos available on Flash format and these are 75% of what is available on the internet. The reason you can watch the videos on YouTube, the other 25%, is because they are available also as HTML5 format and this is the format your iPhone supports. It is a controversial limitation and a critic on not supported functions on Apple devices.

Report •
Related Solutions


Ask Question