Follow this steps:
Step 1 Connect your iPad to your PC.
Step 2 Open iTunes, under Devices select your iPad and select the ”Photos” tab.
Step 3 Click and drag the desired photos to your desktop and they will be transfered to your PC.
Option B - Windows 7
1. After you plug in your iPad to your PC, Windows 7 AutoPlay will ask you what you would like to do with the pictures on the device. Click on Open device to view files.
2. When Explorer opens, double-click to open Internal Storage.
3. Double-click to open the DCIM folder.
4. Double-click to open the 100APPLE folder.
5. Select the pictures you wish to transfer. Right-click on any of the selected images and Click on Copy from the menu.
6. Open the folder you wish to copy your images to and right-click on the empty space.
7. Click on Paste from the menu and your pictures will transferred from the iPad to the folder of your choosing.
Also, you can use the send Email Photo function with any photo in the iPad, send and email and download it to your PC or Mac. This is when you take a Picture or when you are inside the Photos app and using the small arrow icon on the screen.