|How i can do that???|
i cannot use my Drive, and i try to do slave and mount it on SATA to USB HDD
it still can't read... my HDD
does any one know what kind of problem i have??? i know its full hardware but i just want to know what kind of other device that can save my HDD.
i try Acronis, still cant do anything about this. does some other software program can do???
the real thing is:
1. it doesn't explode or make a shorted circuit
2. it still run and have power
3. it do some noise when i start, somewhat like a Clicking sound then afterwards
it go Quiet.
4. it can still be read inside my BIOS but it does have only 1.4GB
5. my best good action i did here is Boot up from my USB DVD-ROM and Boot to
XP, after of all the load up of temp drivers it start running the "Starting to Windows Setup"
but it still HANG UP to that...!?
Does anyone know what good option or good solution for this type of Problems?