|THE REAL SOLUTION!!! Here is the real solution to this issue.|
1. Download the version P01 from Intel archive files. It comes in a bundle with P08.
2. Create the bootable disk.
3. Ensure your current BIOS is set to boot from floppy drive.
4. Unplug computer, open computer and remove the BIOS jumper for a BIOS recovery process. Unplug ALL external devices, keyboard, mouse, monitor, everything.
5. Put floppy disk in drive, plug in computer and boot off the floppy disk. (The P10 version WILL NOT work at this point use the P01.) This is going to force the BIOS reset. When completed you will hear 2 beeps which means success.
6. Unplug computer from power. Re-attach all your external devices and re-boot normally and go into your BIOS settings. This may requie using F2. Check to ensure the BIOS P01 installed.
7. Make a bootable disk of P10 and install as normal. Enjoy your NEW Intel BIOS.
This information come from the courtesy of "maddoger" on the Intel formum. THANKS!!