|I didn't google the model number at 1st but I now realize that you're asking about a laptop - you should have said so.|
It could be an overheating issue due to the dust/lint clogging the heatsink. Did you physically remove the heatsink or just blow the dust out using compressed air? Do NOT use a vacuum because of the chance of ESD (electro static discharge) that could fry the system. If you did remove the heatsink, it & the top of the CPU need to be cleaned of all traces of the old thermal material, then a fresh dab of thermal paste applied. And it MUST be applied correctly. As for the copper tube that "runs accross the processor and then to something that looks like a processor", it's probably pulling double duty as the CPU cooler AND motherboard chipset cooler.
It's almost impossible to overheat a modern CPU to death. It has buit-in thermal protection features that will shut the system down long before the CPU can fry.