Tiggi February 11, 2009 at 21:35:44
Specs: Windows XP
I have a computer that has a VGA output. I have a LCD monitor that I would like to use instead of my CRT. The monitor has a DFP connection on it and the opposite end of the cable is a DVI male. Not sure what kind. it has two sets of nine pins and a single wide flat pin to one side. The monitor is an old gateway fdp 1500. The computer uses XP, Vista, UBUNTU, and Win Server03, But all on seperate hard drives using a data port system.

See More: VGA to DFP

Report •

February 12, 2009 at 00:47:41
I would suggest getting a more up to date monitor with VGA and DVI ports on it. DFP is limited to 1280x1024 anyways.

If thats not an option you can get a DFP to DVI adapter along with a video card that has a DVI-D or DVI-I output.

Report •
Related Solutions

Ask Question