|Even though it's new, I'd start with testing your HDD with the free manufacturers hard drive utility available from the hard drive manufacturers website to make bootable floppies or CDs to thoroughly test your hard drive surface area, mechanics and electronics:|
- Seagate/Maxtor (Maxtor acquired by Seagate): Seatools.
- Western Digital: DataLifeguard.
- Fujitsu: Fujitsu Drive Test (FJDT).
- Hitachi/IBM: Hitachi Drive Fitness (HDFT).
- Samsung: (HUTIL).
- Toshiba (Fujitsu, Samsung or Hitachi utilities may work).
Since this is a new PC, and your cold boot up times are ok and warm restart times are not, it sounds like maybe a software issue. Check in your various Windows Event viewer logs for errors to try and pinpoint what may be going on.
MOOOOooove! OH and you're welcome!