|Hi, you can try these steps:|
1. Click Start, point to Settings, and then click Control Panel.
2. Double-click Power Options.
3. In the Power Options Properties dialog box, click the Advanced tab.
4. In the When I press the power button on my computer box, click Standby.
5. Click OK or click Apply, and then press the Power button on your computer.
NOTE: When you click Apply, your new setting are saved, but the Power Options Properties dialog box stays open. When you click OK, your new settings are saved, but the Power Options Properties dialog box closes.
If my answer is useful to you, please check: http://www.winpst.com