|The compressed air might have been worse. That stuff is banned in most tech places because it blows bad stuff EVERYwhere.|
The only choice might be to get some very good water that is really just water. Distilled may be good enough but usually it isn't as good as needed but if that is all you can get use it.
Douse the keyboard with the water and shake it out a bit. Maybe a few times
Would be better to have a wet/dry vac to dry it. If worse comes to worse I guess low pressure high volume air is second best choice.
Would be best to leave a few days to make sure it is dry. Computer places have a warm oven that has air like a hair dryer. If you must use a hair dryer but keep back, you only want warm slow air not hot fast air.
"Best Practices", Event viewer, host file, perfmon, antivirus, anti-spyware, Live CD's, backups, are in my top 10