|I don't know if the Gateway all-in-one has an internal battery like a lap top, but it has a power cord like a laptop. I checked the DC volts/amps and used my laptop power supply because it was showing the same ratings. No help, still nothing.|
Since the power button is so sensitive on these, I am thinking it could be that, but no amount of "playing with it" created anything different. I'm hoping it has an internal battery like a lap top, and maybe after all these years being plugged in constantly maybe it died.
I have it a computer repair shop now being diagnosed. If they find the problem I'll post it.