1. Download and extract on desktop.
2. Use HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool with MiniDOS files to
make your Bootable : Floopy, USB Stick, USB Floopy.(I did it with an SD CARD 1Gb)
3. Copy all the files from Rescue folder to your: Floopy, USB Stick, USB Flopy,SD Card
4. Remove the HARD DISK from laptop (necessary)
5. Plug in the battery and the power sorce
6. Plug in the Flopy, USB Stick, USB Flopy or SD Card freshly prepared
7. Pres the power button 1 or 2 seconds. Hold down Fn+Esc 5-6 seconds
8. Now you should hear the flopy drive working.
9. Leave the computer for at least 1 min. and if the computer
does not restart it self turn the power down and repeat
10. Plug in the hard disk and if everything went OK the computer shold start normaly.
11. F2 Key enter bios , restore default bios setup,save and exit.
Note: This procedure is for Phoenix BIOS`es only and in some cases the USB Stick might not work.