|Some HP printers won't accept refilled cartridges, but you could try this trick:|
What should I do if the printer will not recognize the cartridge after refilling?
1. Turn on the printer and remove both cartridges
2. Place both cartridges in front of you so that you can see the contact foil, with the nozzles facing downwards
3. With adhesive tape, cover the FOUR upper contact points on the far left contact column of both cartridges
4. Reinsert the two cartridges and close the cover
5. Open the cover again after 2 or 3 seconds
6. Wait until the printer gives you the cartridge carriage (If there seems to be a problem with either of the cartridges, ignore it)
7. Open the cover and remove the two cartridges
8. Place both cartridges in front of you so that you can see the contact foil, with the nozzles facing downwards
9. Remove the adhesive tape
10. Clean the contacts, reinsert the cartridges and close the cover.
If the printer becomes faulty in any way and it's under warranty, HP will not repair it under warranty if you've been using refilled cartridges, not even if they are HP cartridges.