|UPDATE: I attempted to boot the computer with a flat head screwdriver on the power up contacts (in case the tower power button was faulty). Just as it did the first time following the on/off cycle, board and fans power on with no POST beep and no video output.|
- ASUS Z77 MOTHERBOARD
- INTEL CORE I5-3470 3.2 GHz PROCESSOR
- KINGSTON 8GB 10-10-10 DDR3 HYPERX RED MEMORY
- ULTRA LSP550 PSU
- THERMALTAKE VERSA II USB 3.0 ATX CASE
- Toshiba HDKPC03 DT01ACA100 1TB Hard Drive - 1TB, 7200 RPM, SATA, 3.5"
- ASUS ENGTX560 DCII OC/2DI/1GD5 GeForce GTX 560 (Fermi) 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card