|Ok, here is chronological|
1. Shut Down PC
2. Attached NEW WD HDD 3TB
3. Start PC
4. WD HDD 3TB not showing up on system tree or system manager
5. Restart PC - pressing DEL. on keyboard and looking WD HDD 3TB in BIOS
6. WD HDD 3TB not dectected by BIOS
7. Shut Down PC
8. Unplugged HDD WD 3TB
9. Start PC
10. Message show up "Canot find boot device, please select but device than restart computer..."
11. I unpluged my system disc WD 160GB and attached to another PC. and same thing happend like WD 3TB. Not recognized by BIOS and OS.
11. Question: Is my system disc died, is there a way to recover files, or a system?