|It's very hard to say what the issue might be w/o looking at the laptop. |
- It could be as simple as a bad power supply, frayed power supply cord (are you sure it's good?).
- Could be an issue with the female power connector on the motherboard (cracked/bad contacts).
- Could be a bad laptop switch (power button); or it could be a more complicated issue involving the HDD, RAM or motherboard.
- Could be an issue with the LCD.
- Are there any lights, noises, smells etc when you try to turn it on?
MOOOOooove! OH and you're welcome!