|I searched Google and there are a lot of people who had the same problem. The only fix that might work was a registry change. It was related to another Creative Zen product but it might work for you.|
To fix my issue I did the following:
1. Log in as an administrator (if you are not already logged in that way).
2. Go to Start, Run and type "regedit" (without the quotes).
3. When the registry editor starts, navigate to the following location in
4. Right-click the Enum hive and select Permissions.
5. In the permissions dialog, add the Everyone group.
6. Give the Everyone group Read access.