I want to hook my PC up to my TV,,,

January 13, 2008 at 16:53:21
Specs: Win XP sp2, AMD Athlon 64 x2 3800+/1G
My video card is a GeForce 7300 GT. I bought an S-video cable from Best Buy only to bring it home and see that the plug doesn't fit anything on the back of my computer. What do I need to connect my PC to my TV so I can watch stuff from my computer on my TV screen?

Here are some pictures of the back of my computer if that will help you:


What do I need to do? Thanks guys.

See More: I want to hook my PC up to my TV,,,

Report •

January 13, 2008 at 17:19:48
to connect it to the tv you see the black thingi on ur graphic card?? you need a S-Video wire that goes in there and goes into the tv .. look to see if your tv has the (blue, white , black ) color thingies where you can plug in.. :D

Report •

January 13, 2008 at 17:31:58
I bought an S-video cable but it didn't fit in that black port on my computer. That black port next to the blue monitor plug has six holes. The s-video cord I have here only has four holes. Do they make different S-video cables? Or can something connect with that square white port?

Report •

January 13, 2008 at 17:39:50
ya if you have a nice tv they have the place to connect the white cables also.. (DVI) i'm not up to date with new black circle that is diffrent from s-video or something

but those 3.. the blue black and the white.. can be used to connect to ur computer or tv

Report •

Related Solutions

January 13, 2008 at 18:18:43

Report •

January 13, 2008 at 20:07:25
OK, I tried it again and this thing does fit, even though it looks different. But now I don't have it on any of my TVs. It's always something...

Report •

Ask Question