|Exact description of your issue and the FULL error message could get a better response.....|
- A bad CD (the media itself)
- Bad CD ROM device
- Dirty CD ROM laser lens (you can get cleaners for this).
- The CD could have encrypted data on it.
- Could be a Windows XP rights issue, quota.
- Could be a hard drive issue - capacity, space quota, health of HDD.
- Could be a Windows Policy preventing this.
- Could be a security block preventing with Security software, an OS Agent, Firewall etc.
Just another stupid saying...