|Access the ATI Displays tab:|
1. Select Start > Control Panel > Appearance and Themes > Display > Settings.
2. Select the Advanced button.
3. Select the ATI Displays tab and select the TV Power button.
Color television formats are modes by which television video
signals are sent and received. To send signals between the
notebook and a television, both the notebook and the television
must be using the same color television format.
The NTSC format is common in the United States, Canada,
Japan, and South Korea. The PAL format is common in Europe,
China, Russia, and Africa, and the PAL-M format is common in
Brazil. Other South American and Central American countries
might use NTSC, PAL, or PAL-M.
Region-specific formats are set at the factory for most notebooks,
but the region setting can be changed on any notebook.
To change the color television format:
1. Select Start > Control Panel > Appearance and Themes >
Display > Settings. Select the Advanced button and then the
ATI Displays tab.
2. Select the TV button, and then select the Format tab.
3. Select a television format either by name or by
a. To select a format by name, select Format, select a format
name in the list, and select the OK button.
b. To select the default format for a region or country, select
Country/Region, select a location from the list, and
select the OK button.
4. At the prompt, restart the notebook.