|PC specs: OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Home, 64 bit|
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 60 Stepping 3
Processor Count: 8
RAM: 8099 Mb
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 (192-bit), -1024 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 953301 MB, Free - 597003 MB; P: Total - 30531 MB, Free - 30454 MB;
Motherboard: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC., M51AC
-HDMI Specs: High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet Channel with elegant shoes
- fully shielded cable to reduce electromagnetic interference (EMI) and other sources of interference.
- Connects to devices with HDMI output (Playstation® 3, Blu-ray Disc Player, etc ...) LCD / Plasma HD / Full HD, LED TV and 3D TV FullHD ensuring the integrity of the signal between HDMI devices.
- High-speed, two-way communication up to 100 Mbps
- Supports HD resolutions beyond 1080p (4K) and Deep Color up to 10.2 Gbps at 340 MHz bandwidth
- Supports Audio Return Channel
- Supports 3D video formats
- Molded in durable metal and HDMI 24K gold-plated plug
Site of the cable( that strangely doesn't load up for me in eng): http://en.gebl.it/prodotti/video/hd...
I tried to use the cable to connect the PS3 and the XBOX360 to the TV and it perfectly worked.
TV: Samsung UE42F5000AK
message edited by Dr4w