|I want to build a PC suited for -|
A. Studio Sound Recording
B. Adobe CS5 Master Collection,
1. with which a lot of graphics is going to be done,
2. while running lots of applications with zero slowdown.
I do not want unneeded bling, yet I want a future-proof system as far as it is possible for future Adobe upgrades.
Please advise me concerning my following choice of Mobo, CPU and RAM:
GIGABYTE GA-880GA-UD3H AM3 AMD 880G HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard
(Onboard Video: ATI Radeon HD 4250)
Question: Will this Video Chipset handle Adobe CS5 Master Collection, running lots of applications with zero slowdown, and be future-proof for Adobe updates (* see graphics requirements for Adobe CS5 Master Collection below) ?
GIGABYTE GA-870A-UD3 AM3 AMD 870 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard
(No Onboard Video)
AMD Phenom II X6 1100T Thuban 3.3GHz, 3.7GHz Turbo 6 x 512KB L2 Cache 6MB L3 Cache Socket AM3 125W Six-Core Desktop Processor HDE00ZFBR BOX
Question: Is this too much ?
Mushkin Enhanced Silverline 6GB (3 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666) Desktop Memory Model 998768
Graphics requirements for Adobe CS5 Master Collection :
- 1280x900 display (1280x1024 recommended) with qualified hardware-accelerated OpenGL graphics card, 16-bit color, and 256MB of VRAM
- Adobe-certified GPU card for GPU-accelerated performance in Adobe Premiere Pro; visit the Adobe Premiere Pro system requirements page for the latest list of supported cards
- Some GPU-accelerated features in Adobe Photoshop® Extended require graphics support for Shader Model 3.0 and OpenGL 2.0
- Some features in Adobe Bridge rely on a DirectX 9–capable graphics card with at least 64MB of VRAM