|From another forum:|
"1) Shut down the operating system and turn off your computer.
2) Press and hold down the F1 key, and then turn on the computer.
3) When an IBM or other logo is displayed or if you hear repeating beeps, release the F1 key. The IBM BIOS Setup Utility will start.
4) Select "Start Options" from the first menu.
5) From the Start Options menu, press <Enter> on the top bullet labeled "Startup Sequence" (it is above all the other options). This brings up a new "Startup Sequence" menu.
6) Change boot order as needed using arrow keys."