|Thanks for all the responses!|
First of all, I tried changing the power connectors. I tried several different configurations of the power connector but I got the same results. Primary IDE Master: Maxtor 6Y080L0; Primary IDE Slave: Not Installed
Secondly, I changed the jumper settings for them both to be cable select. Same results.
Thirdly, I paired a spare hard drive with each of the two that I'm having problems with. (The hard drive of choice is a Western Digital WD400 40GB) I tried them both as cable select, master, and slave. I got the same results.
I also went ahead and tried running them both on the secondary IDE cable (Removing the CD drive for the time being) but got the same exact results. I also tried running them both as a masters, one on the Primary IDE and one on the secondary IDE. This worked, and it sort of surprised me, but the fact that I wouldn't be able to have a CD drive in it pulls me away from this solution.
Thanks for helping me!
***(The results, by the way, is me going into the BIOS and seeing which IDE drives are detected. I figured out that if they aren't detected in the BIOS, then they won't be detected in the OS either.)***
My Site: http://willstech.org/
It's a work in progress! =P