|i have just build myself a new computer, it is my first time building one but had no troubles with it. so i went to turn it on for the first time and it was all looking good until it suddenly turned off.|
so i went into the bios and saw that it was at 120 degrees Celsius just before it turned off. i have no idea what could be causing this and i have gone through the manuals again to see if i have missed anything also i cant really look around in the bios to see if there is anything i can change because i only have about a minute before it shuts down.
i have found that when i take out the ATX 12v cord the cpu doesnt overheat but i need that cord in for the computer to boot up.
im wonder if somehow its reading the temprature wrong becuase it goes up to quickly and 120°C is insane.
cpu: i7 950
mobo: gigabyte ga-x58a-ud3r
psu: corair TX 750w
graphics card: 5850 toxic
antec 900 case