|I have an IBM Thinkcentre with Xp pro installed. Got a lot of junk files in it so I decided to reinstall windows. |
1. CPU is connected to a LCD TV via VGA
2. Worked well before I tried to reinstall
3. When I tried to reinstall, problem started when pc rebooted.
4. BIOS is ok. POST is OK. Can get into the BIOS.
5. Cannot get to the windows load screen, instead I see a black screen and nothing happens.
6. Cannot boot from a window setup disk.
7. Cannot start PC normally.
8. Got a Linux Puppy Precise CD and this one is working.
9. Can see my file in the Harddisk from the Linux os.
I really don't understand what is happening. Any help would be great.