|My 2 cents:|
1. choose another board. Look for a board that uses the SB710 or SB750 southbridge, not the older SB700. Here's one example:
2. good CPU but it's overkill considering the intended purpose of the system.
3. why would you spend $70+ (+ shipping) for RAM with a CAS latency of 7 when you can get better/faster RAM with a CAS latency of 5 for just $55 w/free shipping?
4. do you really want a cramped mini-tower with limited drive bays, poor cooling characteristics & a questionable PSU? I believe I recommended the following Antec case in another thread...it supports both mATX & standard ATX boards, has more drive bays, better cooling, a better PSU & it's cheaper:
6. whatever floats your boat.
7. no comment.