I am a web / graphic designer. I use Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and Chrome almost every time.
Sometimes I use some basic features of Adobe Premier, 3D Max Studio (very rarely), etc.
I am building a new computer but I have a very tight budget ($1000 ~ $1300 USD)
I am planning to get the following components.
1. Dell UltraSharp U2312HM 23" LCD Monitor
2. Intel i3 3220 Processor
3. Corsair Neutron Series 64 GB SSD
4. Corsair Vengeance DDR3 4 GB RAM
5. Western Digital 1 TB HDD
6. Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3H Motherboard
7. Cooler Master N300 Cabinet Case
8. Asus EN210 1 GB Graphic Card
9. Cooler Master Thunder 450W PSU
10. LG DVD Writer (SATA)
11. D Link WiFi PCi Card
Please advice if these components will serve my purpose and provide a smooth work environment (without halts and slow downs)
I would be grateful to receive your valuable advice.