|First, you will need to disable all viruses from loading at startup:|
1. Turn on your laptop.
2. As soon as you see anything on the screen, Tap the F8 key once per second
3. Select safe mode and hit ENTER
4. Once you log into Windows, go to start -> run -> type: msconfig -> hit enter
5. Select "services" tab -> check "hide all microsoft services" -> then "disable all"
6. Select "startup" tab -> "disable all"
7. Click OK and Restart
After loading Windows normally:
Download and run Hitman Pro 3.5
1. Download: Hitman Pro
2. Scan using quick scan.
3. Setup page: select "No, I only want to perform a one-time scan ..."
4. If it finds anything, select free cleanup.
Once your computer is clean. Restore msconfig to normal:
1. go to start -> run -> type: msconfig -> hit enter
2. In the General Tab -> select "Normal Startup"
3. Press Ok and Restart
computer repair plantation