|No info found about that error, or any Epson 7500 NVRAM error.|
When do / did you get the error ?
You could try
- Restart the computer
- removing and re-seating ink cartridges,
- switching off the power to the printer, switching it on
- try it connected to a different USB port - don't plug it into an external USB hub
- setting the printer settings to defaults in it's software in the operating system
- un-installing it's software, re-installing it
- email Epson and quote your exact error,and tell them under what circumstances you get the error.
- the answer to what the error means may be in the Service manual.
Search for: Epson Stylus Pro 7500 service manual
or similar on the web.
Download a free service manual here:
$5 to become a member
Service manual $9.95
Service manual $19.70 CA (Canadian ?)
Service manual $12.95
NVRAM mentioned on this page:
Resources for Epson Inkjet Printers