|I just bought a computer. Here's the spec.|
AMD Phenom(TM) II X4 920 quad-core processor [2.8GHz, 2MB L2 + 6MB L3 shared, up to 3600MT/s]
• 6GB DDR2-800MHz dual channel SDRAM
• 320GB 7200 rpm SATA 3Gb/s hard drive
• 256MB NVIDIA GeForce 9300
• Blu-ray player & Lightscribe SuperMulti DVD burner
• Integrated 10/100/1000 (Gigabit) Ethernet
The graphic wasn't really good enough so I bought a Sapphire HD 4850 512mb and Antec earthwatts 500 watts.
Would I have enough power? or do you guys think I need a bigger PSU.