|Hello all, I am t0rch. I am a very hardcore gamer and have been saving money to buy an entirely new gaming rig. Right now I have saved about $20,000. I am not much of a pro in computers (though I am one in games), so I need your help.|
As you can see my budget is about $20,000. So I request that you give me the most powerful rig configuration that this money can buy. I know this amount can buy the best rig.
I have a few requests though,
- CPU should be from Intel.
- GPU from NVIDIA (I am waiting for the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 790).
- RAM and motherboard of gaming grade.
- Motherboard should support 3 GPUs in two-way SLI.
- 3D and FullHD monitor.
- SSD's only (preferably 240GB+ versions).
- Cabinets with air coolers
- CPU coolers (though I wont overclock the CPU).
- A good PSU.
For mouse I have the Logitech G9x, for keyboard I have Razer Blackwidow Ultimate Stealth Edition and a Senheisser HD800 for headphones. All of them are recently purchased and are very good performers. But still if you would recommend something other don't hesitate and feel free to post it.
This should be a rig that should handle all the latest games for the next 15 years or so at the highest settings!
Thanks in advance,