|I'm trying to remember the name of a PC game that I played in the 90's--probably around the Windows 95 era, maybe just before. I don't remember very much, and googling is not turning up anything useful, so hopefully someone might remember something.|
- Definitely a challenge that involved mixing drinks. Used fractions, I think.
- Definitely a lot of skateboarding--the main character would have to get across town, and you'd skateboard to do it. I think there were cronies chasing you/trying to trip you up.
- Educational game. There were various math/science challenges, although fairly well disguised... Sort of Carmen Sandiego-esque
- I think there's something to do with a power plant destroying the city? Or something... I think there was an evil power plant.
- I think the main character had pink (/crazy coloured) hair.
Hopefully someone remembers this game...