|Probably, but it wouldn't be practical. There's too many things working against a successful upgrade.|
1. PCI or PCI-e X1 are only slots available.
2. Half-height video cards are required.
3. Puny 225 watt power supply.
4. Relatively high cost of a half-height pci or pci-e x1 video card; about as much as the entire system is worth.
5. You buy a video card and then discover the power supply is inadequate to run the system.
6. Nothing you can do will make it run a modern game.
It's best to tuck away a $100 bill in a fund to buy a better pc and just use the ThinkCentre for internet, office, and so forth.