|I have an SD card which I use in my cameras (Nikon D3100, Nikon D7000 and some other Canon I tested it in), but now it is not recognised by any of the cameras. It works fine in my PC, just it will not be read in any camera.|
More info; it is a 16GB Class 10 SD card of an unknown brand.
I used it to take about 1000 photos in the D3100, reformatted, took around 700 photos in the D7000 and then I took it out of the D7000 to use a different card, but when put back in, the D7000 did not recognise it. I put it in my PC, took all the photos off, reformatted, used the SD Formatter 3.1 tool, the Toshiba SD Card Format Utility, and tried it in all 3 cameras, but it still does not work. I have also tried copying the files from the other card (in camera's slot 2) onto the formatted card and it still does not see it.
1. It worked in the camera for 1700+ photos.
2. It works fine in the computer.
3. I have formatted heaps, using 3 different programs.
4. It is not seen by any camera anymore.
5. Don't ask about the brand; it is 'Data Stash'.
6. It is definitely not set to 'lock'.
Any suggestions would help.
I.T guy gone rogue.