| * Open Windows Movie Maker (Start > All Programs > Windows Movie Maker)|
* Go to File > Open Project...
* Find the file and Open it
Now you need to save it as a finalized version
* Go to File > Save Movie File...
* Choose one that will suit your needs and click Next
* Choose a name and the location for the movie and click Next
* Now click show more choices and then check Other settings:
* Use the drop down menu to select DV-AVI (NTSC)
* Continue clicking Next and then Finish when at the end...
Google is your friend