Face Editing Software

March 3, 2006 at 02:58:26
Specs: Win XP, 1
Does anyone know of any software that can do face editing, ie blending the original face into another photo?

See More: Face Editing Software

Report •

March 4, 2006 at 01:28:57
Why not start at the top with Photo Shop? Actually almost any graphics editor will work. The problem is matching the photographs. Lighting, texture, background. A big problem not considered by most is resolution. You can't paste a 300 dpi face into a 1200 dpi photo.

Report •

March 30, 2006 at 23:12:53
I think you have to google for morphing, there are programs for that.
Also years ago I used to have a bundled software from HP called Elements 2 and that had the ability to do it also.

Hopefully my advice will help you...Please post back with your results....thanks

Report •

Related Solutions

Ask Question