|First of all make use step by step instruction for restoring sql database by SQL Server Management Studio, in case even this one guide can't be effective, check out http://itknowledgeexchange.techtarg...|
1. Open SQL Server 2005 Management Studio.
2. Connect to the appropriate server.
3. Expand Databases.
4. Right-click the desired database, mouseover Tasks, mouseover Restore and select Database.
5. The Restore Database window will appear.
6. Ensure that the correct database name appears in the To database field. If not, select it from the dropdown.
7. Under Source for restore, select the From device radio button.
8. Click the button next to the textbox to select the device to restore from.
9. The Specify Backup window will appear.
10. Click Add and locate and select the backup file from the Locate Backup File Window. Click OK.
11. Under Select the backup sets to restore, select all three backups (full, transaction log, and differential).
12. In the left pane, select Options.
13. Under Recovery state, ensure that the Restore with Recovery radio button is selected.
14. Click OK to begin restoring the database.
15. Once the restore is complete, a notification box will appear. Click OK to close the box. You have now restored your database to the most recent state.